Destruction and mayhem come home to where the franchise began on PC, as Strategy First in partnership with dedicated racing development team Kylotonn Games, launches FlatOut 4: Total insanity on Steam. Faithful fans of the rough and tumble FlatOut racing series can download the game on Steam for the PC at $39.99 USD and benefit from a one week 15 percent discount. FlatOut 4: Total Insanity will also launch at retail on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in North and South America on May 2.
FlatOut 4 : Total Insanity allows fans to smash, burn and cause mayhem competitively in both online and offline races. With the games’ illustrious nitro boosts, players can dominate the race course, while violently ramming into rival racers at break-neck speeds in a wide variety of dynamically changing tracks, arenas and game modes. The Steam edition of FlatOut 4: Total Insanity will also feature exclusive not available on console versions in game content, including:
• Two Exclusive Arenas: Ice Lake, & Factory arenas, Gamers can unleash vehicular assault;
• Limited Edition Vehicles: Gamers take to the road with limited edition vehicles, Ice Breaker and Toe Truck;
• Two Exclusive Drivers: Gadget Stewart and Dave Worker prepare for assault only on STEAM;
• Free Music DLC: Heavy Metal, Rock N Roll, Punk, Psychobilly and SKA, featuring Mad Parish, Twin Atlantic, Planet Smashers, Them Evils, Gutter Demons and more;
• Enhanced Features for Steam platform: Big Picture Mode Compatibility, Steam Achievements, Steam Trading Cards, Steam Leader Boards, Partial Steam Controller Support, and Cloud Support.
“We are pleased and excited to launch FlatOut 4: Total Insanity on Steam,” said Emanuel Wall, Director, Strategy First. “We will continue to add to the Steam version with plans of integrating the Thrustmaster Steering Wheel and Steam Work Shop within the coming month.”
“With a truly global community, we have delivered the game across eight different languages including English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Polish and Brazilian Portuguese” said Roman Vincent, Chief Executive Officer, Kylotonn Games. “We also plan to expand our language support and updates in the future as we continue to listen to what Steam gamers want.”
FlatOut 4: Total Insanity also features:
• Customizable Cars: Gamers unlock 27 cars to customize and race, including tributes to fan favorites and new additions to the garage;
• Dynamic Tracks: FlatOut 4: Total Insanity features 20 tracks including traditional derby racing, time trials, arenas, assault levels, carnage levels and much more;
• Destructible Environments: Vehicular havoc and destruction return to the world of racing with high speed collisions and wild destructible environments;
• The Legendary Stunt Mode: Six new stunts and six re-imagined classic stunt mini-games await fans in search of epic collisions and death-defying maneuvers;
• Arena Mode: Three gameplay styles including Death Match, Capture the Flag and Survivor;
• New Assault Mode: An arsenal of deadly weapons slow or destroy opponents;
• Single Player Campaign: Race, Destroy and enjoy Stuntman mode offline before showing off your skills in multiplayer;
• Hot Seat Mode: Players take turns in hot seat competition of Stunts;
• Multiplayer Mayhem: Competitive local and online modes allow up to eight players to master destruction arenas, race courses and set traps.