Fans will soon have more to experience in the world of NieR: Automata with today’s announcement from Square Enix that a set of downloadable content is coming soon for the PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system and Steam.
The downloadable content will include three exciting new colosseums to challenge, plus additional sub-quests. Upon completion of these quests, players can earn various rewards, including:
• Costumes from the previous Japanese release, NieR: Replicant, for androids 2B, 9S and A2.
• Records that add special music tracks to the players’ jukebox.
• New equipment and cosmetic accessories such as hairspray that allows you to change the color of 2B and A2’s hair.
• Masks with unique “on equip” effects.
• Special bullets that change the appearance of enemy bullets.
The critically acclaimed NieR: Automata has shipped more than one million physical and digital copies worldwide. Developed in collaboration with PlatinumGames Inc., it delivers a masterful mix of action and RPG gameplay. Players battle as androids 2B, 9S and A2 in order to reclaim the world for their human creators and uncover long-forgotten truths.